Public corporation "SUÌ-96" carries continuous pile driving (with length to 14 m) and integral precast reinforced-concrete piles (to 24ì) of any section out.
The work is done with pile drivers and also with application of diesel or hydraulic pile hammers making.
- type pile driver SP49 is on base tractors Ò130/170 , B-10 ÌB with tubular (weight of a shock part from 1,25 to 2,5) and rod diesel engines-hammers (weight of a shock part from 1,8 to 3)
- pile driver Junttan PM-20 with hydraulic hammers a shock part of 5 and 7 tons
- pile driver on the basis of cranes RDK-25 with diesel hammers of any types
- mobile pile drivers ÊÎÊ 8.1.1. ; ÊÎÊ 12 on car KAMAZ chassis
- pile driver SP 67 with diesel hammers of any types and installations ÑÎ-2 for leader drillings
- pile driver on the basis of dredges EÎ-5111 with diesel hammers of any types
There are various pile drivers (32 units) which allow us to do pile works on large construction objects (with 3-4 pile drivers and monthly plunging till 1800 reinforced-concrete piles), but also on the small pile bases with mobile settings.